Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Little Victories


Writing is still extremely difficult right now for whatever reason, but I came across this thing on tumblr this afternoon. This time last year, my answer would have been yes. Three months ago, my answer would have been yes. For most of my life, I've wished for a button I could push that would give me exactly this option. But today, when I saw this stupid picture staring me in the face, my first thought was an immediate and resounding "hell no." And this in the middle of my current low period.

Suck it, depression. I'm going to be okay.

[Edit: And I usually only blog when I'm unhappy or lost--which has not changed at all in the past however long--but I just looked back over my last few entries and I don't think I've ever written so many optimistic posts in a row. Even the bad ones end on a high note. This is very confusing, but not in a bad way.]

No comments:

Post a Comment